As part of the CEO office, you initiate, orchestrate, and execute interdependent projects to enable EGI to achieve its objectives and key results. You will also be providing strategic support to the CEO. You will be involved in different categories of projects, including high-level shaping of key leads, PMO on large projects, development and maintenance of Strategic Partnerships and other Special Projects. You will be reporting to the Head of Corporate Affairs and working closely with the CEO.
- Participate and coordinate strategic initiatives (internal and external) identified by the Executive Management Team by researching, analyzing, and facilitating effective project planning and decision-making;
- Providing decision support through data gathering, information analyzing, and presenting considerations to relevant stakeholders;
- Supporting company development opportunities (creation of new business units, defining and research acquisition and investment opportunities);
- Support the Executive Management Team in ensuring effective governance and processes are in place and applied throughout the organization;
- Foresee and proactively act on issues and challenges by suggesting possible solutions and remedial actions;
- Provide support in Managing Board meetings including the creation of meeting material.
- Experience working within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, preferably consulting
- Experience working in the energy field, good understanding of the electricity sector
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset, great empathy, and ability to gather people around a project;
- Has a “can do” attitude to enthusiastically solve problems
- Demonstrate the highest levels of flexibility and adaptability; managing competing demands, including working hours outside of core business, as required.
- Capability to engage and establish credibility and excellent relationship with stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate to different counterparts and cultures – need to communicate with internal resources, partners, mother companies, and clients;
- Creative, proactive, client-oriented, result-driven, autonomous;
- Mobility and flexibility, willing to travel abroad depending on project needs, on short notice and when required by the project;
- Excellent English skills required. Knowledge of French, Dutch or German is an asset.
More than offering you a mere job, we give you an exciting, ultra-professional and international environment, unique training and development opportunity to exploit your career potential to the full, plus an attractive salary and fringe benefits. So choosing EGI means opting for a future full of promise!
Please send your application in English incl. motivation letter and salary expectation.