Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berlin – Germany or Brussels – Belgium
Elia Grid International (EGI) offers consultancy and engineering services to a diverse and international client base in the power sector. Based on innovative and proven expertise, combined with hands-on experience from our European Transmission Systems Operators (Elia in Belgium and 50Hertz in Germany), Elia Grid International is the trusted partner in delivering solutions for the challenges of the global energy transition. Our clients can rely on a team of experts who have developed valuable competencies within the Elia Group, and also from international assignments for third parties.
Elia Grid International has offices in Brussels, Berlin, Dubai/Abu Dhabi, Riyadh and Bangkok.
EGI wishes to reinforce its team in the field of regulation, markets, and contract management related to energy transition worldwide. Therefore, EGI is looking for a junior professional for the following activities:
- Support in delivering international regulatory and markets’ related projects, especially in project management
- Support role in the preparation of the technical part of proposals
- Support for developing creative solutions and applying new methods for the energy services and markets of tomorrow, with a focus on topics related to Regulation, Markets, and Contract Management activities
- Literature and market research about technical regulations, contractual schemes, RES integration schemes, power systems, and power markets, in varied worldwide environments
- Data research, data collection, and interpretation of data related to the power sector
Who are you?
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering, energy economics, laws or related fields
- You are a motivated quick-learning team player with high analytical and transversal abilities
- You enjoy solving problems and taking on new challenges with your inquisitive, creative, committed, and purpose-driven mindset
- Practical experience in a company or utility active in the power sector or the energy transition is considered a plus
- You like traveling and working in a multicultural environment
- You have an eye for detail and are able to understand data sources as well as present them in a logical and creative manner
- Huge appetite to develop your expertise on markets and regulatory framework of the power sector
- Fluent in English
- Fair level of German or French is a strong asset; knowledge of Arabic is considered a plus
What we offer ?
More than offering you a job, we promise you an exciting, professional and international environment in a fast-growing company with unique training and personal development opportunities that will boost your career and transform you into a confirmed international power expert. On top of that, we offer a comprehensive compensation package with an attractive salary and an extensive array of fringe benefits.
Choose EGI and help us guide the worldwide power sector into a future of clean and sustainable energy, smarter and more flexible grids, decentralized production and HVDC systems that span across seas and land to interconnect countries, regions and different energy markets for the benefit of generations to come.
We are looking forward to your complete application and joining our team in a near future.