As Finance and Corporate Manager, you will be the right hand of the CEO, providing strategic support regarding financial topics, reporting on key company KPIs, managing the CEO office of the company and ensuring that the governance is correctly applied throughout the organization. As a financial expert, you will be involved in project financing aspects of projects delivered by the company. As a corporate manager, you will be overviewing the overall corporate activies and orchestrating interdependent projects that are required to achieve key results. You will be reporting to the CEO and work closely with the executive management.
- Be responsible for controlling, monthly and yearly accounting close, statutory and IFRS accounts reporting, forecasting and budget processes across the company and its subsidiaries;
- Manage from a financial and compliance perspective various entities;
- Support company development opportunities (creation of new entities, define and research acquisition and investment opportunities);
- Partner with Leadership team to achieve financial objectives. Understand, control and report to management on financial KPI’s;
- Support the Leadership Team in ensuring effective governance and processes are in place and applied throughout the organization;
- Assist the Leadership Team in making strategic decision regarding its international activities;
- Provide support in the preparation of the Board meetings;
- You will be responsible for the communication, IT, tax and legal aspects of the organization using the support of internal and Group resources.
- You will be managing a team of 7 people.
- Master degree in finance/business/economics
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in finance/controlling/audit
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset, team leader, analytical thinker, pragmatic, creative, solution and result oreinted;
- Has “can do” attitude to enthusiastically solve problems
- Capability to engage and establish credibility and excellent relationship with stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate to different counterparts and cultures – need to communicate with internal resources, partners and mother companies;
- Mobility and flexibility;
- Excellent English skills required. Good command of French and/or Dutch is mandatory. German is an asset.
More than offering you a mere job, we give you an exciting, ultra-professional and international environment, unique training and every opportunity to develop your career potential to the full, plus an attractive salary and fringe benefits. So choosing EGI means opting for a future full of promise!