Elia Grid International (EGI) is an international consulting company. We offer consultancy services in asset management, power system operations and security, system- and market development, regulatory management as well as owner’s engineering and investment advisory. We are working successfully with international transmission system operators, transmission asset owners, regulators and other clients in the electricity sector.
Elia Grid International has a team of more than 50 top experts located in four offices: Berlin, Brussels, Dubai and Singapore.
Your tasks may include:
– Performing in power grid calculation (with DIgSILENT PowerFactory, FGH Integral, PSS/E)
– Performing energy market modelling (with ANTARES)
– Performing data analysis (with Excel VBA, R, MATLAB, Python or similar languages)
– Supporting in preparation of consultancy presentations;
– Supporting in business development activities such as tender preparation.
We imagine that you are:
– A motivated quick learner with high analytical ability and reliability;
– Currently pursuing a Master or the end of a Bachelor in industrial engineering, electrical engineering, energy economics or similar disciplines;
– Ideally first contacts with one of the grid calculation or power market modelling tools;
– First contacts with one of the data analysis tool;
– Fluent in English (mandatory), fluent in German is a strong asset, basic knowledge in French is a plus
We offer you:
– Interesting, challenging tasks in a friendly and international environment;
– Experience to learn the consultancy and the TSO business;
– Opportunity to take over responsibility and to show your strength quickly;
– A mentor who will guide you and give you a regular feedback;
– Possibility to develop a thesis/paper with the company;
– Fair compensation and a nice working place near the Berlin central station (with free coffee, tea, fruits and a company restaurant with diverse and healthy lunch meals)
We are looking forward for your complete application including your earliest date of entry and an indication which of the aforementioned fields are interesting for you. Applications are possible in German or English language. Please mention your availability. Applications are accepted all year round for a duration of 6 months minimum.