Elia Grid International (EGI) offers consultancy and engineering services to a diverse and international client base in the power sector. Based on innovative and proven expertise, combined with hands-on experience from our European Transmission Systems Operators (Elia in Belgium and 50Hertz in Germany), Elia Grid International is the trusted partner in delivering solutions for the challenges of the energy transition. Our clients can rely on a team of experts who have developed valuable competences within the Elia Group and from international assignments for third parties. Elia Grid International has offices in Brussels, Berlin, Dubai and Singapore.
- Literature and market research about national and international power systems and power markets
- Support in delivering international power market reform related projects
- Perform data and document analysis and summarize in conclusions
- Support on product development related to Regulation and Markets activities
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Support on business development activities such as tender preparation and proposal drafting
- A motivated quick learning team player with high analytical and transversal abilities
- Master’s degree or the end of a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, energy economics or law
- Good understanding of the power market and the energy transition
- Basic understanding of the market and regulatory framework of the power sector
- Fluent in English
- German and/or French would be a strong asset
- A mentor who will guide you and give you a regular feedback
- The opportunity to quickly take responsibility and leverage your knowledge and skills
- Possibility to develop your master thesis in the company
- Fair compensation with flexible working hours of 37h/week (Intern).
- Challenging work in a friendly environment in transversal teams in the business heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to your complete application including your earliest date of entry. Applications are possible in English.
Elia Grid International gives people with disabilities a fair chance.