Elia Grid International (EGI) offers consultancy and engineering services to a diverse and international client base in the power sector. Based on innovative and proven expertise, combined with hands-on experience from our European Transmission Systems Operators (Elia in Belgium and 50Hertz in Germany), Elia Grid International is the trusted partner in delivering solutions for the challenges of the energy transition. Our clients can rely on a team of experts who have developed valuable competences within the Elia Group and also from international assignments for third parties.
Elia Grid International has offices in Brussels, Berlin, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Singapore.
The role of Copywriter will involve creating compelling content for a variety of business needs ranging from internal company projects to requests from clients. Reporting to Head of Corporate Affairs & Finance.
- Create high-impact written communications to highlight our commitment to delivering distinctive services to our clients
- You will edit proposals, deliverables, presentations prepared by our consultants to ensure ideas are expressed clearly, logically and consistent with communication objective
- You will draft communication material for our website and social media
- You will drive improvements in communication by giving feedback to colleagues to improve the quality of their written communication
- Understand and incorporate strategic and business requirements into words
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment with the management team, consultants and business developers
- 1-5 years of experience in similar positions
- Deep knowledge of creative writing formats
- Experience in editing technical texts is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Superior editing, writing and critical reasoning skills
- High standards for quality and service
- Strong organization skills (prioritize, plan, multi-task, assign, follow) and structured thinking
- Eager to learn more about the energy sector
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English, preferably a native speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
More than offering you a mere job, we give you an exciting, ultra-professional and international environment, unique training and development opportunity to exploit your career potential to the full, plus an attractive salary and fringe benefits. So choosing EGI means opting for a future full of promise!
Please send your application in English incl. motivation letter and salary expectation.