Elia Grid International (EGI) offers consultancy and engineering services to a diverse and international client base in the power sector. Based on innovative and proven expertise, combined with hands-on experience from our European Transmission Systems Operators (Elia in Belgium and 50Hertz in Germany), Elia Grid International is the trusted partner in delivering solutions for the challenges of the energy transition. Our clients can rely on a team of experts who have developed valuable competences within the Elia Group and also from international assignments for third parties.
Elia Grid International has offices in Brussels, Berlin, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Singapore.
As Marketing & Communication officer, you will be part of the Business development team based in our different locations and will interact with the entire EGI team . The Marketing & Communication officer is a business support role accountable for a broad range of activities in marketing, external & internal communication at operational level first but also by bringing proactively ideas to communication strategy design
- Maintain up-to-date EGI SharePoint ( CVs, project references and partnership databases)
- Support competitive intelligence analysis
- Support market studies
- Responsible of the corporate visual identity to ensure accuracy, consistency and coherence in messaging and design when developing communication materials
- Responsible for organizing internal and business events (conference, workshop, webinar, townhall meeting)
- Non exhaustive list
- Graduate’s degree with a minimum of three years relevant experience of providing marketing and/or communication support.
- Working experience in a complex professional and international environment
- Proactive, result driven, autonomous
- First class organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate to different counterparts and cultures.
- Reliable and enthusiastic with proven ability to work in a team environment
- Native/Bilingual English speaker, French and/or German is a plus.
- Mobility requirement: able to spend some days abroad by semester if necessary
- Advanced computer literacy with excellent practical knowledge and skills in using a range of Microsoft software applications like SharePoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint .
More than offering you a mere job, we give you an exciting, ultra-professional and international environment, unique training and development opportunity to exploit your career potential to the full, plus an attractive salary and fringe benefits. So choosing EGI means opting for a future full of promise!
Please send your application in English incl. motivation letter and salary expectation.