Elia Grid International (EGI) offers consultancy and engineering services to a diverse and international client base in the power sector. Based on innovative and proven expertise, combined with hands-on experience from our European Transmission Systems Operators (Elia in Belgium and 50Hertz in Germany), Elia Grid International is the trusted partner in delivering solutions for the challenges of the energy transition. Our clients can rely on a team of experts who have developed valuable competences within the Elia Group and also from international assignments for third parties.
Elia Grid International has offices in Brussels, Berlin, Dubai/Abu Dhabi, Riyadh and Bangkok.
A PMO is a business function that operates at a strategic level in collaboration with an organization’s executives. The goal of this centralized office is to provide company-wide guidance, governance, standardized processes, and project management best practices, tools, and techniques.
The PMO is a part of the Corporate team and directly collaborates with Project Directors (external projects) and Corporate Directors for internal projects
- Improve project-related governance processes and facilitate the sharing of resources, methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Effectively manage complex internal and external projects to achieve the company’s strategic objectives
- Standardize & simplify processes across the organization to improve efficiency
- Maintain up-to-date EGI’s ISO9001 processes, lead ISO9001 audit from the EGI’s side
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and onboarding of new employees on PM practices, coach junior Project Managers
- Ensure that the capacity process is updated and governance is applied
- Ensure the allocation of resources for projects and proposals
- Conduct regular project management reviews and ensure organizational compliance (in charge of technical governance)
- Set ground rules and expectations for the project teams
- Formalize a common language for project managers and other stakeholders that smooths communication and ensures expectations are fully understood
- Set appropriate levels of visibility and increase accountability across an entire organization
- Lead business transformation
- Around 10 years of professional experience in the PMO role
- Proven experience managing complex projects in the advisory domain
- Expert-level knowledge of program, project, and change management and associated methodologies, techniques, processes, and approaches
- Efficiency-driven expert with strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Advanced verbal/written communication, collaboration, negotiation, facilitation, and influencing skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork;
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; master’s degree from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Fluent in English, other language is a plus
More than offering you a mere job, we give you an exciting, ultra-professional and international environment, unique training and development opportunity to exploit your career potential to the full, plus an attractive salary and fringe benefits. So choosing EGI means opting for a future full of promise!
Brussels or Berlin
Please send your application in English incl. motivation letter and salary expectation.