Elia Grid International (EGI) offers consultancy and engineering services to a diverse and international client base in the power sector. Based on innovative and proven expertise, combined with hands-on experience from our European Transmission Systems Operators (Elia in Belgium and 50Hertz in Germany), Elia Grid International is the trusted partner in delivering solutions for the challenges of the energy transition. Our clients can rely on a team of experts who have developed valuable competences within the Elia Group and also from international assignments for third parties.
Elia Grid International has offices in Brussels, Berlin, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyhad and Singapore.
As Team assistant, you will interact with our consultants based in Berlin but also with the entire EGI team based in our different locations. The team assistant is a business support role accountable for a broad range of activities from administrative support to problem solving and query handling, through to actively contributing to projects.
- Effectively provide professional administration support to the office manager and the team as necessary.
- Establish, maintain and develop as appropriate efficient office and administration systems and processes, to ensure the smooth and effective running of the office at all times
- Responsible for managing diaries, organizing internal/external meetings, organizing events, support in travel organization
- Be a reference point on purchasing, administrative, training and financial matters using relevant SAP and other systems
- Support projects and activities as appropriate for the team
- Contribute to team building and strengthen the relationship with the mother companies
- Coordinate administrative workflows in SAP
- Take care of the on- and offboarding process of employee and students in office and IT matter
- Supporting HR processes like registration of sick leaves and holidays, organizing and recording medical appointments for BAD services of the employee
- Managing small internal projects
- Graduate’s degree and a minimum of five years relevant experience of providing administrative support in demanding environment
- Working experience in a complex professional and international environment
- Proactive, result driven, solution oriented, dynamic and autonomous
- First class organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate to different counterparts and cultures
- Reliable and enthusiastic with proven ability to work in a team environment
- Native/Bilingual German speaker and excellent English skills are mandatory, French and/or other langue skills would be plus
- Advanced computer literacy with excellent practical knowledge and skills in using a range of Microsoft software applications like SharePoint, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with SAP, ordering and controlling processes
- Skills in content managing systems are a plus
More than offering you a mere job, we give you an exciting, ultra-professional and international environment, unique training and development opportunity to exploit your career potential to the full, plus an attractive salary and fringe benefits. So choosing EGI means opting for a future full of promise!
Please send your application in English incl. motivation letter and salary expectation.