Elia Grid International (EGI) offers consultancy and engineering services to a diverse and international client base in the power sector.
Based on innovative and proven expertise, combined with hands-on experience from our European Transmission Systems Operators (Elia in Belgium and 50Hertz in Germany), Elia Grid International is the trusted partner in delivering solutions for the challenges of the energy transition.
Our clients can rely on a team of experts who have developed valuable competencies within the Elia Group and also from international assignments for third parties.
Elia Grid International has offices in Brussels, Berlin, Dubai, Doha and Singapore.
With your extensive experience in electrical engineering, secondary technology and proven track record in project management, you will take responsibility for the preparation, planning and implementation of Elia Grid International’s projects.
More specifically, the function includes the following responsibilities:
- You define, plant-specific requirements for protection- and process control equipment of substations;
- You contribute to the development of company standards while performing projects under consideration of reliability and redundancy aspects;
- You manage the entire technical project stream, from design to commissioning while collaborating with the project partners;
- You conduct ongoing quality controls, performing FAT`s, checking circuit diagrams and documentation;
- You support the on-site team performing pre-operational tests;
- You ensure applying health and security regulations ;
- You draw up comparisons of technical and economic alternatives and you do preparatory work for cost-intensive investment decisions
- You have a diploma or master’s degree in electrical engineering; optional a bachelor’s degree and several years of experience with secondary technology from medium- to high-voltage installations;
- Your German language skills are C2 level
- You have a good knowledge of spoken and written English
- You hold a category B driving license
- You are team and result driven and demonstrate proactivity
- You act with integrity, you share and collaborate and make the difference
More than offering you a mere job, we give you an exciting, ultra-professional and international environment, unique training and every development opportunity to exploit your career potential to the full, plus an attractive salary and fringe benefits. So choosing EGI means opting for a future full of promise!
Frequent travelling to client sites in regions of activity
Please send your application in English incl. motivation letter and salary expectation.