As Strategic Advisor, EGI can provide technical advice and guidance to Project Developers on many aspects of the HVDC project.
EGI can provide assistance to determine a course of action in all key areas that are critical to successful project execution.
As Strategic Advisor, EGI intends to :
- Protect the owner’s interests
- Fill gaps in resources and expertise for a project
- Assist owner on project management
- Review and challenge the work and deliverables of the FEED Engineer
- Assist Owner during discussions with the stakeholders
- Manage interfaces between various contractors, suppliers and third parties on behalf of the owner
- Report on project progress, risks and issues to the owner
- Providing comments / feedback to the Owner as required in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance to technical specifications and contractual conditions
Management of Large Infrastructure Projects – Our Approach
Elia Group has developed a tremendous experience in the management of large infrastructure projects.
EGI intends to take advantage of this expertise to successfully support our Clients through our OE role.